Yeast Infection Remedies
Yeast Infection Remedies
Natural yeast infection remedies are easy to prepare. It is unfortunate that most women have the mindset that a quick dash to the pharmacy will solve their yeast infection problems. However, this need not be the case since natural yeast infection remedies can be prepared using simple ingredients found in the home.
Say Goodbye to Yeast Infections forever. Access "Yeast Infection Freedom", and cure your yeast infection in just 3 days.
These natural yeast infection remedies work as well or even better than the popular over-the-counter medications and creams containing clotrimazole, fluconazole, tioconazole, miconazole and butoconazole. Some of the popular brand names containing these substances include:
• Monistat 7
• Monistat Vaginal
• Vagistat Vaginal
• Femstat 3
Other common antifungal agents are Nystatin and amphotericin B, which are found in some Over-the-counter or prescribed medications.
Some Natural Yeast Infection Remedies include:
• Natural Yeast Infection Remedy 1 - Apple Cider Vinegar
• Natural Yeast Infection Remedy 2 - Acidophilus
• Natural Yeast Infection Remedy 3 - Plain Yoghurt
• Natural Yeast Infection Remedy 4 - Buttermilk
• Natural Yeast Infection Remedy 5 - Gentian Violet
Yeast is actually a naturally occurring organism in the human body so you can never eliminate it completely. In this sense, the idea is really not to cure the yeast infection as much as to enable your body's immune system to keep a healthy yeast balance. When there is an overgrowth of yeast, the good bacteria are crowded out and the natural balance is lost. This imbalance creates the symptoms we then refer to as a yeast infection.
Probiotics cannot enter the bloodstream as well as Natural herbal yeast infection remedies . Thus, Probiotics are not as useful in the treatment of yeast infections. The fungus may have penetrated the lining of the intestines and travelled throughout the body. In this case, Probiotics will only be able to kill the yeast infection in the mouth, vagina or intestines. Herbal leaf extracts such as olive Leaf are known to possess antioxidant properties. Most antioxidants double up as anti-fungals and are therefore excellent yeast infection remedies. Natural health Supplements such as beta-carotene, Co-Q10, grape seed extract, as well as other proanthocyanidins are actually anti-fungals. All are natural yeast infection remedies though some are better than others.
Other Anti-Fungal Yeast Remedies
• Malic acid – this is a derivative of apple cider vinegar, it possesses strong anti-fungal properties
• Undeceylenate acid – excellent herbal yeast infection remedy as well as anti-fungal agent. It is much more powerful than Caprylic acid though gentle and non-toxic.
• Peppermint, thyme, and goldenseal - peppermint tea is actually quite soothing to the intestinal lining
• Caprylic acid – this fatty acid is a derivative of coconut oil and has been found to kill yeast and other fungi on contact. It is specifically effective for gastrointestinal yeast overgrowth. Once absorbed, Caprylic acid stops being an anti-fungal agent and is metabolized to produce energy. It is better to take this yeast infection remedy together Lauric acid. Lauric acid is more powerful and when taken together with Caprylic acid, the nucleus of the Candida yeast cell is destroyed
If you are suffering from a chronic yeast infection and OTC or prescription medication does not seem to cure the problem permanently, there are natural yeast remedies scientifically proven to cure yeast infections. One of this is "Yeast Infection Freedom". Discover a natural yeast infection remedy that will permanently relieve you of yeast infection in just 3 days. Click Here